Anytime Distribution considers our drivers to be our most important asset. We recognize the value of a quality driver and understand that our drivers represent our company both over the road and with the customer. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best drivers in the industry. Anytime Distribution has worked very hard over the years to insure that all drivers are treated courteously and in a professional manner.
Compensation and Equipment Information:
- Annual income between $65,000 to $75,000
- Travel Reimbursement/Layover reimbursement
- Paid holidays as listed-New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- Decent Fleet Maintained Equipment.
- Air-Ride Trailers 48-102 & 53-102.
- Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Service areas.
- 95% No-Touch freight-sometimes driver assist or driver unload does occur.
- Be able to read and speak the English language.
- Pass or Possess a current driver's D.O.T. physical.
- Successfully pass a controlled substance test in accordance with the FMCSR.
- Be physically able to assist with loading and/or unloading freight.
- Possess only one current, valid, non-restricted (other than glasses, hearing aid) Class A CDL.
- Have no positive test result for a controlled substance or alcohol test required by Part 382 of the FMCSR, or violated the "prohibitions" contained in Subpart B within the previous 5 years.
- Have not been convicted of any substance or alcohol related offense within the previous 5 years.
- Must not be addicted to or use narcotics of any kind.
- HAVE MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 24 months within the previous 5 years of verifiable experience operating a Class A (combination tractor/trailer) commercial motor vehicle with GVWR of 80,000 pounds or more. Experience Credit may be given for receiving certification from an approved driving school and/or defensive driving course.
- Not have a license suspension, revocation or denials for moving violations within the previous 36 months.
- Successfully complete Driver Orientation Program.
Click Here to Apply Now
© 2019 by Anytime Distribution. All rights reserved.